The Proceedings of this conference will be published in the SPIE Digital Library with over 470,000 papers from other outstanding conferences and SPIE Journals and books from SPIE Press.
1. Prepare and upload your abstract (limited to 250 words) through SPIE’s Online Submission System
2. To have your contribution published in the SPIE conference proceedings, prepare your full manuscript (at least 4 pages) according to the SPIE’s Technical Paper Specifications.
- Upload your manuscript through SPIE’s Author Submission System
- The submission of the full manuscript is optional.
3. Submit your SPIE copyright form: ProcCopyrightForm.pdf A SPIE Transfer of Copyright form will need to be signed by at least one author of the manuscript and returned to SPIE. The completed form should be returned to SPIE by one of the four following methods:
- Upload your copyright form in your spie.org to-do list.
- Via post (address on form)
- Scan and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +1 360 685 5459
- Fax to +1 360-647-1445.
- SPIE journals welcome submission od journal-ready manuscripts, derived from conference papers, as approproate for each journal (SPIE Journals Information)