The research group Tecnopto UMH at Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche offersa Postdoctoral position within the project PROMETEO/2017/154 of Generalitat Valenciana “Development of vector and polarimetric optical instrumentation”.
Our team has wide experience in the generation of polarization structured light beams by means of Spatial Light Modulators (SLMs) and geometrical phase elements. The Project aim sat exploring the application sof vector beams in microfabrication, polarimetry and/or optical communications. Research will be mainly experimental at the photonics laboratory Tecnopto UMH, but also theoretical and numerical calculations will be necessary. Recent publications and info on our funded projects and international collaborations are available on our website.
Contract Duration: one year, renewable up to a second year.
Starting Date (approx): March 2019.
- PhD in Physicsor Engineering.
- Experimental skills in optics (SLMs, beam shaping). Experience across disciplinary boundaries is welcome.
- Good theoretical understanding in optics. Knowledge of programming.
- Ability to carry out scientific work independently.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
Dra. María del Mar Sánchez-López
and provide the following information:
Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter